What if this was how The Mist ended?
I need to check my tag more than I do. Imorca tagged me to see my desktop ages ago. Heh, here it is. She has her own folder… and I have a lot of Mad City edits to keep me company too.
You ever think about Daryl and Carol from season 1? Really think about them? They’ve come a long way from that. I think that if they had the chance to see their future selves then this would be their faces. <3
I always thought that Carol looked sad and Daryl protective in that wing edit, so when I added Sophia it finally made sense.
1. Hours of uninterrupted reading
2. Dabbling with Photoshop
3. Ultra fine sharpie pens (I bought a bulk pack of 50 of them)
4. Black coffee, cheap beer and neat whiskey
5. Camping in the Fall
6. Taking photos
7. Oversized soft hoodie.
8. Listening to a song on repeat
9. Annotating a book (for this reason I can’t borrow books)
10. A full tank of gas in my truck
11. Comics and their cartoons/movies
12. Comic T-shirts
13. Bubble baths
14. Spiral Notebooks (I have 4 by me right now)
15. My tumblr communities/ships (Imorcorvus- We Ship Us~!)
Edge of Spider-Verse inspiration. I couldn’t make Gwen’s suit a believable white so I was liberal with the magenta and teal colors instead.
Getting out from Batman’s Shadow.
Ismahawk just released the TRAILER.
They did it~!
I might be a sap, but I love the chaste temple kiss that Carol gives Daryl in Season 2 (”Chupacabra”). That is my first kiss/best kiss. It’s also one of my favorite scenes… Daryl’s flinch makes my heart hurt.
imorca said: Whoa! Are we doing Carol as super heroes? How about White Queen!!!???
You all inspire me.